Results Centred Leadership Training
New Public Programme starting on Thursday, 12 October 2017
What is it?
A practical, life-speed, skills-based, spaced-learning training Programme which focuses on developing the key management and leadership skills necessary to build high performing individuals and teams.
Who is it for?
Business Owners, Company Directors, Executives and Managers who have responsibility for the strategic planning and growth of their business and/or the performance management, supervision and development of other Managers/Supervisors.
1. No ‘formal’ qualifications are required.
2. Delegates attend a ‘pre-course interview’ to assess suitability to this Programme.
3. Delegates are expected to be in a position to apply the leadership and management concepts of this Programme in between sessions and to implement change within their area of work with the support of their Line Manager.
Leaders who are measurably better focused, more results orientated, better organised and capable of a style of performance management that engages team members to produce desired results.
- 6 ‘formal’ group sessions, one per week (in the evenings), at a public venue. Each session is approximately 3 hours duration.
- 2 one-to-one Assessment and Review sessions with your Gillian Wright Consultancy Coach.
A diploma will be awarded at the end of the Programme provided the following conditions have been met:
- At least 5 of 6 formal sessions and 2 review sessions attended.
- Evidence of progress at work observed by both your Line Manager and your external Coach.
- Satisfactory completion of 3 written projects showing that progress has been made. Written projects to be deemed acceptable and implementable by your external Coach and the participant’s Line Manager, who must ‘sign-off’ all projects. Written projects are: 1) 1-3 year Plan 2) Self-organisation Plan 3) Cost Reduction Plan.
For additional information contact Gillian on 07801 358 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org